A Day In the Life:
A talented UX/UI designer with an incredible vision for creating end to end web and mobile products. You love sketching flows or experiences on a piece of paper, and taking those ideals through to high fidelity wireframes and complete user interface designs. You will work closely with out talented team of designers, product managers, developers, marketers, and key business stakeholders to develop innovative features for our bike app, website, and mobile app. You’re highly motivated, super organized, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to set the vision for user experience across all web, mobile, and bike app touch points
- Deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across the board
- Ability to produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Experience working closely with engineers to develop and iterate on the web and mobile experience, designing with every browser and screen size in mind
- A deep understanding of the tools and technologies involved in building web and mobile experiences
- A keen knowledge of what is possible in modern web and Android development
- Experience designing fully responsive web experiences for every device and resolution; mobile experience is a huge plus
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design and prototyping tools
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience designing digital experiences at consumer-focused tech or media companies
- A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.