As part of our Sales team, you recruit new watch dealers for our platform. Whether on the phone, at trade fairs, or on business trips, you stand out due to your communication and sales skills. As a result, you are able to establish lasting relationships with watch dealers.
What you can expect
- You are an important part of our sales team as we open a new office in New York City with a big focus on acquiring new watch dealers for our online marketplace.
- You will develop sustainable business relationships with watch dealers and enthusiasts across the globe.
- You will manage and own the entire inside sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- You will confidently generate outbound calls and emails with the goal of educating prospects on the value proposition of Chrono24 and using a consultative sales approach to evaluate and understand the needs of the customer.
- Occasionally meet with watch dealers in person at trade events, watch markets, and conferences, etc.
- You are able to contribute ideas to improve the sales process and work collaboratively with your team to come up with new sales strategies (e.g., identifying new lead sources, developing sales collateral, experimenting with new sales tools, etc.).
- You will manage your sales activity and customer information in Salesforce and periodically report on progress.
What sets you apart
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably with a focus on sales or customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You are passionate and/or have a strong interest in sales
- A positive attitude, proactive approach, and motivation to take action on your own initiative makes you stand out.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to win customers over, including great listening skills and a strong phone presence.
- You enjoy contributing to the development of a professional and collaborative team culture.
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and have experience with Salesforce or another CRM platform.
- You have passion, creativity, and the curiosity to learn.
- Having a thing for watches is not a must, but definitely a plus.
- Proficiency in Spanish (written and spoken) is also a plus.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Inside Sales Representative working full time in our New York office, you’re able to actively shape our future success. And it’s important to know: We hire for attitude and train for skills!