Strategic Enterprise Accounts North America | Boston, NYC, Denver, Philly, DC, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Chicago, Minneapolis, Dallas, Austin, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, United States
As an OrderGroove Sales Director you will be focused on existing and new Enterprise business accounts. You will have a proven track record of exceeding quota in technology sales and be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to C level executives. You will be responsible for increasing revenues within existing accounts while prospecting and closing new targeted Enterprise business accounts.
- Execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your list of strategic named accounts.
- Sell business application solutions to prospective and new enterprise customers in the retail and consumer packaged goods vertical marketplace.
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business deals.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings.
- Evangelize and message the OrderGroove vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of OrderGroove’s full suite of applications for Subscription eCommerce.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota assignments and forecast sales activity accurately
- Develop add-on business with existing accounts.
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as require.
- Deliver outstanding results through cross team collaboration.
- 5+ years of experience in solution software sales, preferably within SaaS, eCommerce, Subscription and Marketing applications, CRM, business intelligence or any other software solutions.
- Demonstrable track record of consistent overachievement of quota’s and revenue goals within large enterprise accounts with a “Land and Expand” strategy.
- Leverage inbound lead flow and create new opportunities from personal prospecting efforts, utilizing contact, existing accounts and partners, being creative with sales tools provided.
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills in order to manage complex organizations.
- A proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives leveraging value and insight selling best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Track record of leveraging relationships in accounts to drive sales.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce.com a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Travel: 50%