We’re a fast growing, information security startup based in Manhattan. We are solving the problem of helping companies manage the collective cyber security risk for them and their vendors and partners. There are a lot of companies detailing the security of their customer, but we are trailblazing the comprehensive collective security risk.
DID WE MENTION WE ARE GROWING FAST?
We are a startup in a hot market looking to grow our team to meet the demand that our customers and prospects are driving. We are using cutting edge technology and handling large amounts of data. We also offer a benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, stock options, among many other cool perks. Add to that, fun, coffee and some of the smartest minds in NY!
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our core platform development team. If scalability, speed, reliability, architecture and design are interesting to you, we want you! You will help develop our platform services which are responsible for driving our core businesses. As a team member in our highly entrepreneurial environment you will be expected to move quickly, collaborative effectively and solve challenging technical problems gracefully.
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies to support new and existing and services and processes.
- Quickly and efficiently design and implement in an agile environment
- Work with other team members to implement consistent architecture
- Drive projects through all stages of development
- Actively share knowledge and responsibility with other team members and teams
- 3+ years of professional Go or Scala experience in a commercial environment.
- Security experience a huge plus.
- Fast learner that takes ownership and pride in their work and is very passionate about technology
- A commitment and drive for excellence and continual improvement and a strong sense of adventure, excitement and enthusiasm
- Experience building and consuming REST services.
- Solid foundation in computer science fundamentals from data structures and algorithms to high-level design patterns
- Excellent systems analytical, problem solving and technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree (CS, EE or Math preferred) or equivalent work experience as well as interest in a fast paced, complex environment.
- Experience working with 3rd party software and libraries, including open source
- Experience with design patterns and multi-threading
- Experience with Postgres